How to Install Kik on PC: Easiest Guide Ever
Category : How To
Kik becomes one of the most installed online over the top messaging app in recent years. Number of users all over the world has crossed 15 millions. You may get an idea how much popular it is. Don’t just go with the numbers, go with the features also. Almost every cutting edge technology is blended in this awesome app.
Do you know one thing? This app can be run on PC also!
Yes, it is. People around the world have found out the process to get this Android app on PC. Two marvelous Android emulators have rescued all the Kik users from getting bored of this app and their smartphone too.
But why do you use Kik for PC?
There are several reasons behind why people prefer using Kik messenger on their Windows PC.
First of all it’s very tough to manage PC and smartphone while working on PC. Probably that’s why WhatsApp launched their web version, so that people don’t have to unlock their smartphone every time any message is received. Having a web version beside on another tab is very helpful. We often find this option fabulous!
Now, let’s have a quick look on the features it has-
- Without sharing your number you can add friends. Email or user’s name is used here to get registered. This way you can protect your identity and personal phone number from being exposed to others.
- Voice and video notes are the two attractive features that bind numerous users around this app.
- There is a single tap option for sharing what you feel, on every social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Instant notifications for ‘read’, ‘sent’ and ‘delivered’ any message.
- It’s safe and secure and never asks for any kind of payment. It’s totally free.
I think, you are convinced enough to get this app on your PC as of now! J
Let’s move straight to the step by step process of getting Kik for PC without hassle.
- Download any Android Emulator; you can opt for any out of Bluestacks and Andy. It helps in molding the app in PC’s operating system. It does not matter which OS you PC is running on. These emulators work on every Windows operating system- XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 also!
- Now, launch installation of the emulator and wait a few minutes to get it installed properly on your PC. Once it is finished, run the program. There is no other special thing to do.
- Now it’s time to log into “Google Play store” using Google ID. Then search “Kik Messenger” in the “search” option.
- Once it is displayed, click right on the “install” option. Then a little wait for getting it completely installed on your PC.
- After a few minutes it will be installed properly and you can now create the account in Kik messenger. Now create account first and start adding your buddies into your network one by one using their username or registered mail address. Once these are done….BOOOOOOMMMM….
You have got famous Kik for PC! Now enjoy.